Utility Menu

Menu

News

Tue 28/05/2019

On 6 April 2019, employer minimum contributions rose from 2% to 3%. The total minimum contribution also increased from 5% to 8%.

Thu 09/05/2019

The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) group created a highlight report for Kensington and Chelsea.

Wed 08/05/2019

RBKC has published a draft Economic Strategy.

Mon 29/04/2019

Westway Trust (WT) is looking for a new Chair for its Board of Trustees

The Board of Trustees is inviting applications for the role of Chair.

Mon 29/04/2019

Tue 16/04/2019

KCSC encourages the community and their Voluntary Sector partners to attend one of the two workshops surrounding the issue of soil toxicity in the next week.

Mon 15/04/2019

Trust for London has granted KCSC a total of £130,000 over the next 3 years to deliver the Stronger Voices programme.  

Mon 15/04/2019

Transparency is an important topic in the third sector.

Mon 01/04/2019

Following on from KCSC's AGM last year on the Future of Civil Society, KCSC has been waiting to see what will emerge from out of the independent inquiry into the Government's Civil Society

Pages

Subscribe to KCSC - Latest News