Would you like to know more about how to create relationships that foster collaboration?
To collaborate well requires building relationships, finding ways to overcome challenges, and creating productive ways of working together, whether this is bringing together teams from across an organisation or building relationships with other agencies or partners.
This free lunch time webinar delivered by PCC will explore:
- What is collaboration?
- An overview of the interpersonal skills needed for collaborative working to thrive.
- The benefits of collaborative working
Book here for the 60-minute free workshop:
- Friday 15th December https://www.pccevents.co.uk/3087
- Friday 12th January https://www.pccevents.co.uk/3089
- Friday 26th January https://www.pccevents.co.uk/3090
To join our mailing list and receive regular information about training and events that can help you develop the people in your organisation sign up for our PCC third sector newsletter. You can unsubscribe or subscribe at any time in the future.