WERA was set up by the residents of the estate to represent the views and interests of all residents when dealing with the Council, its agents and their contractors, and ensure that residents are regularly and properly consulted on what is happening on the estate.
Advocacy / Representation, Community / Social club, Environmental Issues, Housing / Homelessness, Information / Advice / Guidance
Our warm, approachable and experience staff offer children and parents/carers a friendly, fund and welcoming environment where children aged (birth to 4 years), and their parents and carers can socialise and build new relationships.
Community / Social club, Education / Play (children / young people), Education / Training (adults), Health and Wellbeing, Information / Advice / Guidance, Sports / Leisure
WSSP is a non-profit organisation that aims to education and develop our community in Kensington, London, UK, Somalia.
Community / Social club, Counselling / Mentoring, Education / Play (children / young people), Education / Training (adults), Health and Wellbeing, Information / Advice / Guidance, Network / Forum, Personal development, Sports / Leisure, Support group
WSPM Agape Community Project has over 18 years experience, delivering services at grass-roots level to vulnerable and disadvantaged community groups in Greater London.
The services and activities being provided or delivered through the Project include, the BME Health Forum (Good Practices Access for Well Being), a project funded by Westminster NHS; a daily supplementary or after school/homework club for children between the ages of 5 and 18 years old; parents focus group forums; weekly information, advocacy, advice, counselling and welfare rights surgeries; work experience and volunteering; and community engage
Our aim is to advance education, enhance employment prospects, relief poverty sickness and distress.
1. Supplementary education/Homework club for ages 5 – 18 from 3.45 – 7.30 Mondays to Fridays (and from 8.30am – 6.00pm during School holidays and half-terms breaks).
2. Daily drop in Work search and application form filling service (by pre-arranged appointments).
3. Work placement/work experience opportunities and volunteering within and outside the Centre (Mondays to Fridays).
4. ESOL, Life in UK, ICT and basic numeracy training (twice every week – on Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 9.30am – 3.00pm.
5. Generalist advice and information service on education, debt and welfare rights, Housing, Employment, Family and Immigration (on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
6. Bi-monthly Seminars on Healthy living, Good parenting and Right courses and right choices for children as part of the community engagement program.
Advocacy / Representation, Arts / Culture, Community / Social club, Counselling / Mentoring, Education / Play (children / young people), Education / Training (adults), Health and Wellbeing, Housing / Homelessness, Information / Advice / Guidance,
We are a credit union providing those that live, work, study or volunteer in Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Westminster and the City of London with affordable loans and savings accounts that pay a yearly dividend.
Education / Training (adults), Information / Advice / Guidance