KCSC Directory

1 Taylors Yard
67 Alderbrook Road
SW12 8AD
Tel: 020 8673 3300
Carers, , Older People
Education / Play (children / young people), Education / Training (adults)

Studying in the UK as a disabled student won’t represent any difference in studying as a non-disabled student. As a disabled person in a British higher education provider, you’ll have your rights guaranteed by law. Within every British university, there’s an office and an official who’s in charge to deliver every service concerning this category of students. the UK education system has many scholarship schemes allocated to disabled students. Disabled students in the UK can also get financial support from the British loan system.