Kensington and Chelsea Advice Forum
Kensington and Chelsea Advice Forum (formerly known as VAAF) is an alliance of the main advice providers in Kensington & Chelsea.
It meets up to five times a year. Its aims and objectives include:
- to assess and periodically review the current level of provision of advice services in order to ensure that people have access to appropriate services when and where they need them;
- to co-ordinate the future funding of services;
- to facilitate the development of referral arrangements;
- to encourage new initiatives in the delivery of advice services;
- to try and mitigate the need for advice services by identifying common problems that lead to a need for advice and developing working partnerships with statutory authorities in order to identify better ways of working.