Below are some key Government and Public Health links related to Covid-19 vaccine.
NHS and Government links:
If you’re over 60 and not yet had your Covid-19 vaccination - you can now go online and book.
Covid vaccine booking - If you are aged 70 or over, or you are clinically vulnerable, you can now book your covid vaccination through the NHS website even if you haven’t yet received a letter. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ There are appointments available in Ealing and Wembley. You must book your appointment before you go to a vaccination centre. The NHS are aware of other scam messages circulating - please ignore them - the NHS will never ask you for money or your bank details for your vaccination – it is free
- RBKC FAQs on the vaccine
- NHS England and NHS Improvement have issued a letter to all London Homelessness Care and Support Staff Employers and Volunteer Coordinators. Read it here
Videos on Covid-19 Vaccine:
- Together First - Multi Language Videos
- Video: Vaccine Roll-Out Priorities from Runnymede Trust
- Video: Celebrities encourage the BAME communities to take up the Covid vaccine
- How are COVID-19 vaccines being developed so quickly?
- Need for information in different languages around the covid vaccinations, see the key links below:
- Dr Navin Thakrar, a GP in Hounslow, gives advice about the Covid-19 vaccine (Gujarati language) - https://youtu.be/Jq2jRBf2zLM.
- Local GP practice shares advice about the Covid-19 vaccine (Sinhalese language) - https://youtu.be/VmhpfUcG6x0.
- Staff from the HESA Medical Centre share advice about the Covid-19 vaccine (English, Arabic, Farsi, Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu languages) - https://youtu.be/p0fdgq8g3uk.
- Medical Association of Nigerians Across Great Britain (MANSAG) Covid & Vaccines - Fact vs Fiction
- A range of translated social assets have been created to promote vaccine confidence among a wider audience, selection of explainer videos to promote vaccine information and uptake and variety of social media creatives have been developed to help combat this threat.
Other Useful Links on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Covid Vaccine and me
- Covid-19 Vaccination guide for older adults
- False information about coronavirus and vaccines are regularly shared online. The SHARE checklist can help you spot this harmful content, and protect yourself and others.