The voluntary and community sector in Kensington and Chelsea works closely with its partners in the RBKC Public Health and in West London Clinical Commissioning Group (WLCCG) to help shape the local health agenda.
At KCSC we are keen to facilitate this relationship; to ensure that the role of voluntary and community organisations in supporting health and wellbeing is recognised and to enable the views of the community to be represented.
We do this through:
- Promoting Public Health and WLCCG engagement activities and ensuring a dialogue with our statutory partners takes place at our Health & Wellbeing Voluntary Organisations Forum.
- Representing Voluntary and Community Organisations at the following meetings:
- Health and Wellbeing Board
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) Steering Group
- WLCCG Patient Reference Group
- WLCCG Patient and Public Engagement Committee