Below are some key Government and Public Health links related to Covid-19. In addition there are further links related to health and wellbeing, and for organisations on navigating the current pandemic.
- What you can and can't do FAQ's
- Government guidance and support
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea updates and support
- Latest NHS information and advice
- National Youth Agency - Guidance on managing youth sector activities and spaces
RBKC Covid-19 Testing
Click here for further information about testing in the borough or contact the RBKC Covid Hub on 020 7361 4326 Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm and Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm or e-mail C19Hub@rbkc.gov.uk.
If you would like further information or resources to be included here please get in touch with KCSC by calling us on 020 7243 9800 or Email us.