Below are some key Government and Public Health links related to Covid-19. In addition there are further links specifically for Health and Wellbeing, and Organisations on navigating the current pandemic.
- What you can and can't do FAQ's
- Government guidance and support
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea updates and support
- Latest NHS information and advice
- A 4-step plan to ease lockdown in England has been announced by the Government
- Video: Vaccine Roll-Out Priorities from Runnymede Trust
- Video: Celebrities encourage the BAME communities to take up the Covid vaccine
- From Tuesday 5 January 2021 national lockdown rules apply in England
- Latest guidance from National Youth Agency
- Covid-19 self-isolation: shopping service
RBKC Covid-19 Testing
Head to the Great Hall at Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street to get a rapid community test:
8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday
The centre is at The Hub, 2-4 Malton Road, W10 5UP and is open seven days a week, from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
It can be used by anyone with symptoms.
A test must be booked in advance at NHS online or by calling 119.
Click here for further information about testing in the borough or contact the RBKC Covid Hub on 020 7361 4326 Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm and Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm or e-mail C19Hub@rbkc.gov.uk.
If you would like further information or resources to be included here please get in touch with KCSC by calling us on 020 7243 9800 or Email us.