Below are some key Government and Public Health links and latest news related to Covid-19. In addition there are further links related to health and wellbeing, and for organisations on navigating the current situation with covid restrictions.
For more information and weekly updates please sign up to receive our e-bulletin.
- What you can and can't do FAQ's
- Government guidance and support
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea updates and support
- Support for residents and council service updates
- Latest NHS information and advice
- Where to get your Covid-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus guidance for the charity sector
- Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
- National Youth Agency: Guidance on managing youth sector activities and spaces
RBKC Covid-19 Testing
- Rapid community testing for adults without Coronavirus symptoms
- Rapid community testing for those critical workers without Coronavirus symptoms
Also the RBKC Covid Hub can be contacted on 020 7361 4326 Mon-Fri 9-6pm, and Sat-Sun10am-4pm or e-mail C19Hub@rbkc.gov.uk
If you would like further information or resources to be included here please get in touch with KCSC by calling us on 020 7243 9800 or Email us.