Below are some key Government and Public Health links and latest news related to Covid-19. In addition there are further links related to health and wellbeing, and for organisations on navigating the current pandemic.
For more information and weekly updates please sign up to receive our e-bulletin.
- What you can and can't do FAQ's
- Government guidance and support
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea updates and support
- Latest NHS information and advice
- Where to get your Covid-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus guidance for the charity sector
- Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
- National Youth Agency: Guidance on managing youth sector activities and spaces
RBKC Covid-19 Testing
- Coronavirus testing if you have symptoms
- Rapid community testing for adults without Coronavirus symptoms
- Rapid community testing for those critical workers without Coronavirus symptoms
Also the RBKC Covid Hub can be contacted on 020 7361 4326 Mon-Fri 9-6pm, and Sat-Sun10am-4pm or e-mail C19Hub@rbkc.gov.uk
If you would like further information or resources to be included here please get in touch with KCSC by calling us on 020 7243 9800 or Email us.