Welcome to our Covid-19 Resources page.
Below are some key Government and Public Health links related to Covid-19. In addition there are further links specifically for Health and Wellbeing, and Organisations on navigating the current pandemic.
- What you can and can't do FAQ's
- Government guidance and support
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea updates and support
- Latest NHS information and advice
- Update from Government on London moving into Tier 2 from Wednesday 2 December.
- Covid-19 lockdown: shopping service
- Updated guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities (17 November 2020)
National Restrictions are in effect from Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December 2020.
- A semi-permanent Coronavirus testing centre is now open on Malton Road.
The centre is at The Hub, 2-4 Malton Road, W10 5UP and is open seven days a week, from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
It can be used by anyone with symptoms.
A test must be booked in advance at NHS online or by calling 119.
If you would like further information or resources not included here please get in touch with us by calling us on 020 7243 9800 or Email us.