- Cooking and Nutrition Classes: In person healthy cooking class delivered by a different chef each week plus ingredients to take home, delivered by the Venture Centre. To sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8960 3234.
- Trauma support group for disabled people: An opportunity to talk and receive support for traumatic experiences with an experienced counsellor at hand, delivered by ADKC. To sign up, contact Glenda on email@example.com or 07541 951506
- Positive empowerment group for disabled people: Confidential peer support and counselling group, any issues welcome. Friendly group atmosphere, delivered by ADKC. To sign up, contact Glenda on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07541 951 506.
- Active for Health: Culturally appropriate diabetes programme for people from BAME backgrounds, which includes supervised walks, information and advice and cookery lessons delivered by French African Welfare Association. To refer yourself, click here.
- Caring Hands Project: Culturally specific project for people from Sub-Saharan Africa providing arts and crafts, coffee and tea mornings, walking groups and cooking of healthy African food delivered by Pamodzi. To sign up, email Chikwaba on email@example.com or call 07970 418 893.
- My Life, My Choice: Supporting young people aged (18 to 35 years) in North Kensington with wellbeing, creative and social workshops, including relaxation, art, healthy eating, gardening, walks in nature, volunteering taster sessiona nd placemnets, delivered by Volunteer Centre K&C. To refer yourself, click here.
- Afeemad and Afeeya (Health): Culturally appropriate education for the Somali and Bravanese community to tackle obesity, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, Arthritis and mental health issues through virtual workshops and walking groups, delivered by Kulan Somali Organisation. To sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07377 866 118.