Name of Organisation:
Area of Work:
Annual Turnover 2019/20 (please estimate if necessary):
Your Email Address:
1a We know that people have experienced a wide range of issues as a result of the Covid-19 virus – such as challenges with engaging young people in home schooling, increasing mental health issues, the digital divide and the impact of social isolation.
Can you provide details/examples of similar or other specific issues you are seeing amongst the people your organisation works with?
* 1b Have you carried out any exercises such as surveys/intelligence-gathering meetings with your service users to understand the issues they are facing?
2a We know many organisations are now delivering their services online – are you intending to :
• Deliver all of your services in this way in the future
* • Deliver some of your services this way in the future
* • Return fully to ‘person to person’ services in a safe way
* 2b Are there any other significant changes that you have made to your services? If so please give details.
* 3a What financial adaptations have you made in response to the crisis (eg furloughing staff or reducing working hours)?
* 3b Will any of these changes be permanent?
3c Thinking about your confidence in the financial future of your organisation: how confident are you now, compared to your confidence prior to the Covid crisis -
• To the end of this financial year
* • For the next financial year
* 3d Do you foresee a financial shortfall compared to your budget this financial year?
* 3e If yes/maybe - what impact will this have on your organisation and services?
4) Working Relationships and Partnerships
4a Have you developed any new relationships/partnerships/collaborations to aid your response to the crisis?
4b) If Yes, have these been with:
• Other Voluntary and Community Organisations Only
* • Statutory Partners Only
* Please give further details:
4c Are you intending to continue working together to aid recovery?
* 4d What commitments from the statutory sector would you want to see, to aid local recovery?
5) Your organisation’s support needs
5a How can KCSC provide support to your organisation?
• Advocating for the Voluntary and Community Sector
* • Advice and best-practice sharing around service delivery
* • Advice and best-practice sharing around transitional working arrangements
* • General organisational development support
* • Practical support for funding applications
* • Practical support for partnership development
* 5b Can KCSC support you in any other ways? Please give details
* 6a Are there any changes that you will now be making long-term to your organisation/services, as a result of your experience during the Covid crisis?
* 6b If yes/maybe please give details
* 6c Have you gained any useful learnings or insights from this experience?
* 6d Is there anything else you want to tell us?