**These are Level 2 online learning courses and can be completed at any time. Register now to secure your free place.**
Through Government funding from the Adult Education Budget, there are several free, Level 2 online courses available. All these courses are nationally accredited by CACHE/NCFE and recognised by the Ofsted and CQC. Below are just some of the available courses in London. The courses take anything from 15-25 hours to complete. You have 6-8 weeks to complete the course on a self-study basis meaning you can work at your own pace and can access your portal and material at any time.
- Children and Young Peoples Mental Health - Exploring mental health and understanding how to support these children. Developing skills to form a mentally safe environment.
- Understanding Autism - Understanding the various autistic spectrums.
- Specific Learning Difficulties - Characteristics of ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia and Dyscalculia. The importance of early diagnosis and various assessment methods available to self-diagnose learning difficulties.
- Team Leading - A dive into essential skills and traits required in management. Understanding how to effectively communicate with people.
- Over the age of 19
- Living in the UK for 3+ years
Please find here where you can register for any of the available free online courses - Community Support Funded Link - Once registered, the AIM Group will email you with your enrolment and access to your funding. Please make sure you check your Junk folder as the registration email may be there.
Please email or call Shola Olla if you have any questions: email@example.com / 0203 900 3091 ext. 201