Dismantling racism within charities is a brand new online training course launching on 26-27 January 2021.
Aimed at senior leaders and trustees, this course has been designed to help organisations work towards race equity in their culture, practice and services. The course will take place over Zoom and will be run by Pari Dhillon, founder and senior consultant at Social Justice Collective Ltd and Chaka Bachmann, founder and senior consultant at Impact & Culture Ltd.
Over two mornings, delegates will learn to:
- Understand key race equity concepts and terminology
- Understand the context and need for this work within our sector
- Assess where your organisation is on its journey towards race equity,
- Explore creating a compelling race equity vision
- Begin to set tangible goals.
Click here to view the full programme, pricing and to book your place.
If you have any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com.