Date: Thursday, September 30th (11.00 am - 12.30 pm)
Interested in supporting your local community, making new friends, learning new skills and building your experience? Come along to this free training where we discuss everything volunteer-related, including:
- where to start your volunteer journey
- how to think about what you're looking for
- what skills you have to offer but may be overlooking
- how to find suitable roles and
- what you can expect once you've started volunteering.
You will hear from Sheona Alexander of VCKC, who brings her extensive knowledge of the volunteer sector, to help to get you out there.
To register, please complete the form below. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3399 8162.
*This session is open to residents and local community members across Kensington and Chelsea.