Exercise and Wellbeing Services
- Complementary therapies: In person massage therapy, or walk and chat, alongside virtual self-massage, virtual guided meditation and welfare calls. To refer yourself, click here.
- The Lunch Box Club: A boxing and nutrition programme with 8 boxing sessions at Dale Youth Boxing Club plus 8 cook and eat sessions delivered by a nutritionist at Bay20. To refer yourself, click here.
- Our Power Hub Boxing: Men only and women only low intensity & high intensity boxing & fitness classes (suitable for Muslim women) for 5 months, both in person at Dale Youth gym and virtually, delivered by Our Power Hub. To sign up, contact email@example.com or call 07960 420 333 (male boxing) or 07495 659 826 (female boxing).
- Mixed Power Walking and Women’s Only Yoga: Mixed power walking and gentle exercise classes, along with Women’s only Yoga classes for Notting Dale ward residents, delivered by Community Champions (VCKC). To sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07961 232 431.
- Specialist legal advice for disabled people: Legal advice on disability-related benefits, PIP, UC, Housing adaptations, disability, discrimination and general casework, delivered by ADKC. To refer yourself, click here.
- Information, Advice and Guidance Service: Benefits, housing, grants and education advice for North Kensington residents delivered by The ClementJames Centre. To refer yourself, click here.