Tuesday 15 May 2018, 10.00am – 12.30pm
RBKC Town Hall, Committee Room 1, Hornton Street, W8 7NX
- Future of educational needs and disabilities in Kensington & Chelsea: joint stategic needs assessment and strategy presentation
- Youth Provision Presentation
Training and information received from members:
- Workforce Training on offer from Mytime Active to help empower frontline staff improve the health and wellbeing of people they come into contact with. Please email Natasha Crawford for more details.
- Westminster Training and Outreach Service Training Sessions (available to voluntary organisations but would be a charge)
- sTand Tall is live and are looking to work with any organisations who work with women who have experienced abuse or bullying. To register your organisation click here or contact email@example.com
- Training and Outreach from Federation of Westminster Special Schools organisations in the borough can attend for a fee
- NHS Grenfell Health & Wellbeing Service - A free, confidential service providing arange of psychological services for children/adults affected by Grenfell.