111-117 Lancaster Road
- Our offices are based inside the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising. Our entrance is located at the side of the building by the car park.
- The venue is fully wheelchair accessible
How to find us:
By tube (2-3 mins walk)
- Take the Hammersmith & City Line to Ladbroke Grove
- Turn right out of the station
- Almost immediately turn right on Lancaster Road at the traffic light
- The Museum building is 20-30 metres on your left and the car park entrance is to the left
Alternatively, you can take the Central, District or Circle lines to Notting Hill Gate and take a bus from there.
These buses all stop near Ladbroke Grove tube station:
- 52 from Willeseden, Kensal Rise, Notting Hill Gate, Hyde Park Corner
- 452 from Kensal Rise, Notting Hill Gate, Sloane Square
- 295 from Hammersmith
- 7 from Dalgarno Gardens and Westbourne Grove
- 23 from Westbourne Grove
- Parking at the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising is for disabled visitors only.
- There is a reserved disabled space in the Museum car park, and two spaces on the street outside the front door.
- For all other visitors, there are pay-and-display spaces in some neighbouring streets. Cost is £2.20 per hour.