The Project is a collaborative youth offer for young people in North Kensington, working across 3 Youth Clubs: Rugby Portobello Trust, The Dalgarno Trust and The Harrow Club.
The Project are looking for a Service Coordinator based at Rugby Portobello Trust, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Passionate about engaging with, empowering and enabling young people to thrive.
- Keen to lead on an exciting and bespoke new project, setting up and co-ordinating activities for young people across 3 youth centres.
- Interested in working on a project which will break down territorial boundaries between youth clubs.
- A team player with great motivational, collaborative and communication skills.
- Able to work flexibly including weekday evenings and occasional weekend work.
If the answer is YES to all of the above, please send a completed application form to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 17 February 2020, 12pm.
Interview date: Tuesday 25 February 2020.