Response Community Projects is recruiting a part time Admin Officer - Volunteer.
The volunteer is required to provide 6 hours per week admin support to the centre manager of the local community centre in West London. £13.80 expenses per session will be offered to cover travel and food.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with the post
- Making and answering the phone
- Keeping accumulate computer records
- Sending and answering emails
- Sending out agenda’s arranging board meetings
- General office duties
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Have good written communication and telephone skills
- Good command of English
- Ability to work on their own
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 020 7370 4606