Greener Living Day
Grow your skills to save the planet! Join NKCE's community pop-up event to learn practical steps to take to make a difference while meeting likeminded people.
Bringing local groups, businesses and residents together to share ideas on making a positive change.
Downstairs will be drop-in activities including:
• Kids crafts and eco games
• Plant growing advice and plants to take home
• Bike maintenance workshop
• Money saving advice on your energy bills
• The bicycle smoothie maker
• Info on from local groups
• Free refreshments
Upstairs will be conversations with local experts on:
• Improving Our Environment @ 12pm. With Sustrans
• Low Carbon Eating @ 1pm. With the Community Kitchen Gardeners and Plan Zheros
• Local Climate Solutions @ 2pm. With North Kensington Community Energy, Extinction Rebellion Kensington & Chelsea and Zero Waste London
Aidan Chisholm, Sustrans, the Cycling Charity - www.sustrans.org.uk
Plan Zheros - www.planzheroes.org
Dave Fuller, NKCE - www.repowering.org.uk/NKCE
Extinction Rebellion Kensington & Chelsea - twitter.com/xr_kensington
Alexander Furey, Zero Waste Mindset - www.zerowastemindset.com
Register here for free tickets to the event.