Come and meet the A4G team as well as your local community. Meet trusted local providers of services from the NHS and Charity Sector, as well as local Councillors and the various Resident Associations for the area.
Come and find out about local opportunities for you and your family, perhaps get a taster from one of the local wellbeing services on offer. Choose the right service for you and enjoy a relaxing time in the heart of your own community. Choose from:
- Art therapy
- Window Dressing
- Tote bag printing
- Face painting
- In addition, a whole lot more!
Also on the menu
- Silchester Breakfast, from 10 - 11.30am.
- More West Estate Arabic Coffee from 11am.
- Henry Dickens Court Mezze... 12pm-1.30pm.
- St Andrews Sq. - Traditional Afternoon Tea 3-4pm
- Nottingwood House - Yoga 4-5pm.
- Lancaster West Poetry, 5-6pm.
- Bramley house entertainment - 6-7pm
Discover Silchester Sound from 7pm!
241 Freestone Road W10 6TT, opposite Shurgard Self-Storage
A4G via email firstname.lastname@example.org