Thu, 14/02/2019 (All day)
21 hours a week over 3 days
£25,000 - £28,000 (Pro- rata) depending on the experience and qualifications
- Reports to: Associate Director for Fundraising, Insights and Impact
- Contract Type: Fixed- Term Maternity Cover 12 months
- Hours: 21 hours per week over 3 days
- Job Purpose: You will provide administration support to the Associate Director for Fundraising, Insights and Impact for Westway Trust’s grant making programmes. You will ensure robust mechanisms are in place at every stage of the grant making cycle and the grant making programme runs effectively throughout the year.
- To review the full job description, please visit Westway Trust's website.
- To Apply: Please apply with your current CV and a covering letter that explains how your skills and abilities match the role requirements.
- Closing Date: 14 February 2019
- Interview: 28 February 2019