Regional & Centre Coordinator – WrapAround service will:
- Be the first point of contact for clients coming to the Centre
- Be responsible for answering the main Minerva telephone number, checking and responding to voicemails, and passing information to the relevant staff member
- Be responsible for checking the general Minerva email accounts and dealing with messages as appropriate
- Ensure the client waiting area is kept tidy with up to date information/leaflets and supplies of refreshments
- Assist in researching additional resources and events for service users
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on local resources and agencies for staff
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under *Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
Advance is committed to equality and diversity and strongly encourages applications from women with disabilities, from BAME backgrounds and the LBT community, and with personal experience of the criminal justice system. Please contact Advance for further details.
Benefits include 30 days holidays per year, a workplace pension and childcare vouchers.
For more information and details of how to apply please click here.