- Post: Community Projects Manager
- Salary: £23,000 pro-rata
- Benefits: DanceWest offers a pension scheme
- Holiday: 17 days per year
- Probationary period: 1 month
- Notice period: 1 month
- Hours of work: 3 days per week, core office hours 10.00-18.00
- Office base: DanceWest, Lyric Hammersmith, King Street W6 0QL
- Responsible to: Chief Executive & Artistic Director
- Key Relationships (External): Public, participants, and collaborators.
- Please note: This position involves working with children and young people, therefore the
- appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
For further information and to see full job description please click here. To apply please email email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Friday 14 September 2018.
Interviews will be conducted on at the Lyric Hammersmith on Tuesday 18 September 2018
The anticipated start date for the new role: Monday 1 October 2018