This Autumn, Carers Network will be running a weekly series of Future Planning Workshops for carers, starting with a session on Will Writing on Tuesday 5 October at 10:30am.
This workshop series aims to highlight issues specific to future care planning and 'End of Life' by providing introductory sessions.
There will be workshops on:
- Will Writing
- Funerals: Planning and Myth Busting
- Do Not Attempt Resuscitation (DNAR)
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Inheritance Tax
- Understanding Grief and Bereavement
- Carers and Future Care Planning
Full details are available on Carers Network’s website.
For login details & more info, please email: email@example.com
See schedule here.