Mon, 01/10/2018 - 10am
Full-time (37.5 hours per week) or shorter week
£28,000- £29,000 plus 2% pension contribution
Community Links Bromley
- Are you passionate about building the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector – its individuals, groups, networks and communities - to enable them to make a difference to the communities and people they serve?
- Do you have experience of developing and delivering interactive, fun and challenging learning to those working at all levels in the VCSE sector?
- Do you enjoy developing new groups and organisations and working with existing groups in response to their needs?
- Do you see the value of linking individuals and groups together through networks and partnerships?
- Do you understand the importance of being able to report accurately on the work you have done
If you have answered yes, then you could be the Capacity Development Officer that CLB is looking for.
Closing Date: 10.00 on 1st October 2018
Interview Dates: 9/10 October 2018