This is an opportunity to join our excellent Administrative Team, taking joint responsibility for the administration of all client appointments for Relate's centres and counselling locations across six London boroughs. You will help ensure the smooth running of administrative and office systems, providing clients with an efficient and professional service.
More than a regular admin. job; this role offers variety and challenge within a supportive environment, with the added benefit of knowing you are contributing to the well-being of clients.
- You will provide the first point of contact for clients and deal with enquiries and bookings for counselling appointments via telephone, email and face to face. Excellent communication skills are a must, as are sensitivity, diplomacy and efficiency when dealing with clients enquiring about our counselling services.
- You will liaise with Counsellors, Psychosexual Therapists, Clinical Supervisors, Managers and Administrative staff in the provision of a professional, client-centred service.
- Compliance with organisational policies and procedures, to ensure safe, fair and responsible working practices is essential.
- You will need excellent IT skills and the ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- Full training and support will be given through their induction process and there are online training resources available for further training on a variety of systems and topics.
6 months, fixed term with possibility for extension