Utility Menu

Menu

Is your organisation auto-enrolment compliant?

On 6 April 2019, employer minimum contributions rose from 2% to 3%. The total minimum contribution also increased from 5% to 8%. Charities that employ staff are required to make at least the minimum contribution, and employees must make up the difference.  

Fines are on the increase for non-compliance.  You can find out more about the duties of employers at The Pensions Regulator Website here.