New Challenge are offering a fully funded* NCFE Level 2 qualification in Information, Advice or Guidance:
This is an opportunity to support the professional development of your colleagues through the NCFE Level 2 in Information, Advice or Guidance. As your staff may not be able to work at present, or are working but doing so remotely, New Challenge hopes that this free offer may be one that you feel will add value to your team’s professional development and your wider organisation as a whole.
Given the current social distancing conditions, they offer this course remotely. Your staff will be supported every step of the way by a highly qualified and experienced Tutor, who has many years’ experience delivering this programme.
This qualification is designed for people who work in, or are looking to work in an information, advice or guidance role such as:
- Careers Adviser
- Customer Service Adviser
- Debt Adviser
- Employment Adviser
- Housing Support Worker
- Learning Support Worker
- Legal Services Support Worker
- Peer Mentor
This course is supported by the Mayor of London; Education & Skills Funding Agency and European Social Fund.
For employees to be eligible for a fully funded* qualification they must be:
- Employed and working in a role that pays up to the London Living Wage, which is currently £20,572 per annum or £10.55 per hour
- Aged 19 or over on the day they commence the course
- Able to meet the Residency Rules for funding (we can confirm this when you enquire about the course)
- Motivated and passionate about wanting to develop their career in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Able to write at Level 2 English standard or higher
*If your employees earn over this figure, then this course is co-funded, meaning you, as the employer would need to fund the balance of the course fees. Alternatively, the employee can pay the balance independently.
Places throughout the year are limited. If you wish to enrol your colleagues, get in touch with New Challenge soon by calling Guy Guneri on 07749 053 883; or by email: IAG@newchallenge.org"