Public Health hold a monthly briefing for community, voluntary and faith groups. Below is a broad summary of topics discussed during the last meeting:
• Guidance for Safer Singing
• Information on Long Covid
• Guidance on prevention in Schools
• Vaccinations (Booster vaccine, Booster eligibility, Side effects, Changes in the second vaccine date)
• Tests (Lateral flow tests, LF Tests, Nose Tests)
• Bell Palsy
• GP new operating system
• Guidelines and use of face covering after 16 August
A document full of key information and useful resources for CVS and Faith Groups put together by Public Health England was shared and can be seen below.
Other useful links that were shared during the call:
How to get the vaccine - London City Hall
NHS England and NHS Improvement London - COVID-19 vaccine communication materials
NHS Vaccine Facts
Should healthcare workers use the NHS COVID-19 app?
Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread - GOV.UK
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions -GOV.UK
If your organisation would benefit from attending these briefings sign up here.