The flu season has begun and so has the NHS North Kensington #FightingFluTogether campaign.
To help to support work in the community and encourage people at risk to book an appointment, posters and social media assets have been designed.
- Briefing pack which can be used for group presentations
- Key message document #FightingFluTogether
- Translations of the booklet ‘Who should have the flu vaccine and why’ and ‘Protecting your child against flu’ in 16 languages (Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Polish, Punjabi, Romani, Romanian, Somali, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu)
- Translations of the booklet ‘Protecting your child against flu’ in 14 languages (Arabic, Bengali, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Polish, Romani, Romanian, Somali, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu)
- Text to share – brief text for whatsapp, your website or newsletters
Click here for current information and to access all available material.
Have you had your flu jab? Use the #FightingFluTogether hashtag to tell NHS North Kensington Recovery on twitter and they will share with others @WLondonCCG.