KCSC is expanding its 'Reaching Potential' capacity building programme with support from RBKC. The new extended programme aims to assist individuals and organisations wanting to provide original and innovative services to help the local community as well as supporting existing organisations to provide services in a sustainable way.
The programme will be open to any organisations working in Kensington & Chelsea supporting North Kensington residents.
KCSC's programme is part of a bigger Grenfell Community Leadership Programme.
The Council will be launching its new programme at a Community Leadership launch event on Friday 20 September from 5.30pm to 7.30pm at Latymer Community Church (116 Bramley Road, W10 6SU), where residents and staff from local organisations will be able to sign up to the Leadership Programme and find out more about the Grenfell Projects Fund.
The full programme also includes the following projects:
- Working our Magic with Rugby Portobello Trust
- Community Money Matters by Community Accounting Self Help
- Empowering organisations and building skills with The Clement James Centre
- Digital skills workshops by App Workshop
- Rocket Launch Your Own Business by Portobello Business Centre
- Reaching Potential by Kensington and Chelsea Social Council
- Tenants Participation Advisory Service Residents Associations’ (Tpas) Training
- Community Coaching by Styleutions
- Introductory Programme for leadership and management development
- Free workspace and office accommodation at Citizens Advice
For organisations working in the rest of the borough, check out our other trainings available.