A pot of £600k is being made available to organisations in Notting Dale so they can bid for grants to deliver priority projects.
The new Community Grants Programme, which is a Grenfell Recovery pledge, will ensure the projects delivered meet the needs of local communities in Notting Dale. Don’t miss your chance to design the grants programme with RBKC - they are starting with some questions and a series of community events to find out your views on how the grants programme can best meet your aspirations.
RBKC would like you to tell them:
- What is the most important priority that the grants programme should focus on?
- What types of projects will have the most impact in Notting Dale Ward?
- How should the grant money be allocated?
You will be able to give them your suggestions via comment cards, by emailing email@example.com or by attending one of the community events. Comment cards and suggestion boxes will be placed at:
- The Curve Community Centre 10 Bard Road, W10 6TH
- Kensington Leisure Centre Silchester Road, W10 6EX North Kensington Library 108 Ladbroke Grove, W11 1PZ T
- The Space Community Hub 214 Freston Road, W10 6TT
A community event is being held on Thursday 27 June from 1pm - 5pm where you can come and talk about the Community Grants Programme and how you think it could work for Notting Dale. This will be at The Space Community Hub, 214 Freston Road, W10 6TT.
RBKC will also be door knocking and speaking to people across Notting Dale Ward from Monday 17 to Saturday 29 June. If you would like more information about the grants programme, you can find out more on RBKC's website.