Kensington & Chelsea Social Council (KCSC) is currently seeking a volunteer to work with the Office Administrator to assist with the following tasks:
- Answer incoming calls, take messages and pass on to appropriate staff, dealing with the Post (in/out) and take minutes whenever needed
- Assist with administrative support on events such as training, seminars and conferences, keeping manual and electrical records and liaison with participants and venue providers as necessary
- Provide evaluation and follow up on past events
- Carry out filling duties, inventory and office supplies orders
- To undertake general work as part of the Social Council team, providing general information regarding the Social Council's services; and to participate in team meetings and activities as required.
KCSC works to support locally focused voluntary and community organisations serving local residents. We aim to develop a strong local sector voice to influence decision makers and encourage sector campaigning and lobbying to improve the quality of life of residents of Kensington and Chelsea.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Educated to A Level
- A good level of writing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Administrative experience
- Commitment to the aims of KCSC
Please note that the position is unpaid but we are able to cover reasonable volunteer expenses for lunch and travel.
Time availability: One day a week, one month minimum to start asap
To apply please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 243 9800