If you find it hard to pay your energy bills or if your home is too cold and you think it might be affecting your health, you may qualify for a free visit from a Green Doctor via the Council’s Homes4Health programme.
Green Doctors can provide helpful energy saving advice and support for vulnerable households. You may qualify for this free service if you are:
- Aged 16-25 and on a low income
- Over 65
- On a low income, pregnant or with children under 5
- Young parents aged under 35 and on low income
- Respiratory and cardiovascular disease on low income
- Severe mental illness or dementia on low income
- Multiple health issues, physical disability or suffering from long term on low income.
To request a visit or for more information, call 0300 365 5003 or complete Groundwork London’s online referral form and an adviser will contact you.
Find out more on our website: https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/greenerborough/free-home-energy-service-homes4health’’