Grants of up to £800,000 are available to organisations in England that are working with young people between the ages of 14 and 24 years to help them overcome barriers to finding meaningful work, taking approaches that can be tested, evaluated and implemented on a larger.
The aim of the grant is to address the root causes of youth unemployment and under-employment by supporting and evaluating bold and impactful initiatives that transform the lives of young people and deliver societal benefits.
The Foundation supports initiatives that:
- Respect and involve young people.
- Seek to learn and share what works (and what doesn’t).
- Demonstrate good value for money.
- Have been well designed.
- Can be robustly and consistently delivered to ensure impact is maximised.
- Have strong relationships with the community and employers.
The Foundation operates an open, rolling application process throughout the year but there are key dates when funding decisions are made.