Grants are available to run creative projects that support young people either at risk of exclusion or involvement in criminal activity or have been involved in criminal activity to help them make positive choices.
The Young Londoners Fund aims to:
- Provide aspirational and positive activities to help support young people to make positive choices and reach their potential.
- Give new options to children and young people most at risk of taking the wrong path and stop them getting involved in violence and criminal activity.
- Improve coordination and capacity of London's youth offer so more children and young people can access services.
The following funding levels are available:
- Small grants of £10,000 to £30,000 (maximum grant of £90,000 over three years).
- Medium grants of £30,000 to £50,000 (maximum grant of £ 150,000 over three years).
- Large grants of £50,000 to £500,000 (maximum grant of £1.5 million over three years).
There is an Information session on the fund for RBKC and Westminster organisations on 28th May. Find out more here