Check next deadline with funder. Grants of up to £1,000 are available for small to medium sized organisations who are struggling to manage the financial impact of COVID-19 either because of increased demand for their services or from loss of income.
Charities, CICs and registered societies can apply.
The organisation must have an income less than £500,000, have free reserves below £100,000 and operate in one of the following areas:
- Education relating to non-domestic animals.
- Visual and performing arts.
- Medical research.
- The relief of disability or severe illness.
- Accommodation of those in need.
Eligible costs include (but are not limited to):
- Staff costs and other overheads.
- Increased demand for services linked directly to COVID-19 or lockdown.
- Changes to working practices eg laptop purchase, etc.
- Deep cleaning of premises as a result of a confirmed COVID-19 case.