Grants are available for specialist women’s organisations across the UK to deal with the impact of the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic on their work.
Who Can Apply
Organisations that are non-profitable and run predominantly by, for and with women can apply. They do not have to be registered charities, but their activities must be charitable, legal and for the benefit of women.
To be eligible organisations must:
- Have a written governing document, eg, a constitution or set of rules.
- Have a governing body with at least three unrelated members.
- Have a UK-based bank or building society account in the name of the organisation, which has at least two unrelated signatories.
- Have been active for at least one year and must be able to produce annual accounts for a whole year.
- Have an appropriate safeguarding policy in place.
Applications can be submitted at any time from 5pm on Friday 5 June and will be considered on a rolling basis. Organisations will be notified of a decision on their application within approximately two weeks.
Guidance notes, a FAQ document and the online application form are available on the Rosa website.