Grants are available covering costs relating to your proposed project, and groups can request:
- Grants of up to £10,000 per year over 2 years (maximum request of £20,000 in total) for organisations with an annual income of £250,000 or less.
- Grants of up to £15,000 per year over 2 years (maximum request of £30,000 in total) for organisations with an annual income between £250,001 and £500,000.
Applicants have the option to either request 1 or 2-year funding - please note that there is a maximum amount that can be requested per year at each income band (see above).
The fund is able to support ongoing/regular activities benefitting residents of all ages and priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth-led projects up to the age of 24
- There will also be restricted funds for projects supporting Peabody residents living in Waltham Forest and Thamesmead(on the Bexley/Greenwich boroughs border)
- Income Threshold: Applicants must have an annual income of £500,000 or less.