London Catalyst and the Hospital Saturday Fund have come together to launch a new round of ‘Partners for Health’ for 2020. Grants will be considered for social action projects tackling health inequalities in London (in 2019 the average grant was £5,000). ‘Partners for Health’ is open to charities that have a specialist understanding of the health and wellbeing of their service users and are developing a response to social or healthcare care needs. This should involve joint working with an expert health partner.
Who can apply?
- Registered charities in London Supporting vulnerable people to improve their health or manage long-term conditions
- Priority is given to charities with an annual income of <£500,000 and which have not previously received a ‘Partners for Health’ grant.
- Will be clear about what they want to achieve and how
- Work in partnership with an experienced health agency or community partner
- Are knowledgeable about the sector and area in which they operate
- Will be willing to disseminate project outcomes and findings.
- Grants range between £3,000 and £10,000 ( in previous years the average award is £5,000) Usually for one year beginning in 2020.
How to apply
Apply online via the London Catalyst website www.londoncatalyst.org.uk/grants
- The deadline for applications is 5:00pm on Thursday 21 May 2020**
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed by 29 May 2020
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to present to an interview panel
- Interviews will take place on Monday 8 June 2020
- A final decision will be made after the interview.
*This can include people with disabilities, age related and long term progressive health conditions and those experiencing homelessness
** It is advisable to submit applications in good time. No applications will be accepted after the closing date