A new wave of funding has been announced from the London Community Response. Whatever priority area you are applying for funding for, you can apply for either a small or a large grant:
- Small – grants of up to £10,000, using a simple application form, with decisions typically made within two to three weeks of you making an application; or
- Large – grants of up to £50,000, involving a longer application form, with decisions typically made within six to eight weeks of you making an application. In some circumstances we may consider grants above £50,000 but there must be a strong rationale in your application for this.
There are three strands to the current funding programme – crisis, enable and adapt. We will assess your application against the priority issues listed on the website. In summary, the strands are:
- Crisis - We know that the crisis won’t be over at the same time and in the same way for everyone – we will continue to offer funding to provide food, essentials and support through crisis.
- Enable - We know that many people will be navigating changes to their lives – we will fund work that helps to prevent difficulties escalating, and that enables people to emerge from crisis.
- Adapt - We know that civil society organisations have faced significant challenges during the crisis – we will fund work that helps groups to restart, adapt or collaborate for the future.
More information and a full list of eligible organisations can be found on the London Community Response guidance page.
When is the deadline?
Applications will be considered in the order they are received. They expect to stop taking applications under this wave of funding by the end of July – they will, however, monitor levels of applications and publish any final deadline on this website with at least one week’s notice before closing.