Grants of up to £15,000 are available for organisations to support LGBTQ+ communities through the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. The Fund is for LGBTQ+ community-led organisations and groups to support their vital role in supporting LGBTQ+ communities through the coronavirus pandemic and beyond. Five regional panels will assess and allocate the funds.
What types of projects will be funded?
- Awards will be between £500 - £15,000 (Award levels: micro up to £500 or £1,000, small up to £5,000, medium up to £10,000, and large up to £15,000)
- Each organisation/group can only apply for one grant, not multiple grants adding up to £15,000
- Funding must be used by July 2021
- Public sector organisations cannot apply for funding, nor can they hold any of the funding on behalf of other organisations
- Projects should address the impacts of COVID-19 on the sector
How do we apply?
Small grants applications will close on 22nd September 2020.
Medium/Large grants applications will close on 30th September 2020.
You must submit your completed application by emailing it to email@example.com by 5pm on the relevant closing date.