The funding is intended to support football clubs and organisations to make necessary changes and modifications to their premises, allowing them to reopen safely and in line with coronavirus/COVID-19 guidance. Grants of £500 each are available.
The following are eligible for funding:
- Grassroots football clubs (including Step 7).
- FA National League System clubs (from Steps 1 to 6).
- FA Women’s Pyramid clubs (Tier 1 to 5).
- County FAs.
- Professional Club Community Trusts.
- Leisure Trusts (with an annual turnover of less than £500,000).
- Welsh Premier League clubs.
The following are not eligible for funding:
- Clubs and organisations without a suitable security of tenure.
- Clubs and organisations that do not manage their own clubhouse.
- Education establishments.
- Local Authorities.
- Town and Parish Councils.
- Leisure Trusts with an annual turnover of more than £500,000.