A small number of large grants are available for charities, academic bodies, CICs, social enterprises, and registered companies for ideas that help to shift consumer mindsets or develop new business models and services in the areas of textiles, food and household products, and technology and services.
The funding is designed to support a small number of high quality projects to identify trailblazing ideas and innovations that can accelerate the transition towards a more circular economy in the UK.
The funders are seeking projects that meet the following criteria:
- Offer a viable and truly circular solution
- Demonstrate tangible impact.
- Show there is a longer-term impact beyond the one year of the funding, ideally, wider social and environmental benefits.
- Are discrete, or specific project activity.
- Are innovative.
- Will share the learnings and results to inspire and enable others to build on and amplify the impact.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a Panel Presentation Day in London on 24 March 2022