Check next deadline with Funder. Emergency funding of up to £100,000 to enable charitable organisations to deliver services to vulnerable and disadvantaged groups who have been disproportionately affected by the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. The funding for the CAF Resilience Fund has been provided by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), as part of its Community Match Challenge funding scheme, and matched by the Covid-19 Support Fund, created by the insurance and long-term savings industry.
The grant can be no more than 20% of the applicant's previous year reported annual income and must be between £10,000 and £100,000.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Deliver their services in England.
- Demonstrate last reported income between £50,000 and £10 million.
- Be established on or before 31 August 2019.
- Be focused on the interests and needs of at least one of the designated groups and causes.
- Be able to supply details of a valid UK bank account.
- Be able to spend all the grant funding before 31 March 2021, and supply documentary evidence to demonstrate this expenditure relating to the period 1 October 2020 to 30 March 2021.
Priority will be given to:
- Charities and other organisations whose established charitable activities have been severely reduced or are at risk of being severely reduced to the detriment of vulnerable or disadvantaged groups.
- Organisations that are having to deliver core services in fundamentally different or unusual ways in order to respond to the crisis and still reach their beneficiaries within vulnerable or disadvantaged groups.
- Organisations that are deeply embedded with communities and have established networks to deliver their charitable activities.