Grants of between £10,000 and £70,000 are available for up to two years towards projects that support young women aged 16-30 to access decent and sustainable employment.
There is a total of £250,000 available from the Community Investment Fund towards this work.
Target beneficiaries might include:
- Young women who are economically inactive;
- Young women transitioning between education and employment;
- Young mothers;
- Young women with caring responsibilities;
- Young women with physical or mental health problems;
- Young women fleeing violence