Grants of between £150,000 and £1 million are available to ensure arts and cultural leaders are appropriately skilled and from diverse backgrounds to be able to support the continued growth and long-term sustainability of the sector.
The deadline for Expressions of Interests is 12pm (noon) 7 February 2019. The fund will be open for full applications in March.
The funding can support the following activity:
- Programmes of leadership development activity, that is of benefit to the arts and culture sector, lasting up to two years.
- Programmes of activity that are fully accessible to and/or targeted to participants who share protected characteristics of race and disability, and that encourage social mobility.
- Pilot programmes for new models of leadership development if supported by evidence of need.
- Costs associated with ongoing evaluation over a further four years.
- Costs associated with planning.
- Additional project-related overheads.
Single organisations cannot apply to run a leadership development programme that would only benefit their own staff. This includes National Portfolio Organisations applying on their own behalf.