Grants of between £100,000 and £499,999 are available for properly-constituted arts and cultural organisations whose capital project outcomes are arts-focused and relate to the delivery of arts activity.
The funding is intended to support the following Arts Council England outcomes:
- Its mission of great art and culture for everyone is achieved.
- The conditions are created for great art and culture to be made, experienced and appreciated by everyone.
- Organisations are resilient, more sustainable and innovative businesses having improved their existing buildings and equipment.
- The capacity of the arts and cultural sector to engage with digital audiences is increased.
- Environmental performance of buildings and equipment is increased, supporting a reduction in carbon emissions in the arts and cultural sector.
- Greater impact from the Council’s investment in arts and culture is ensured by securing funding from other partners and/or other sources.
- Arts and cultural facilities are sustainable without the need for unplanned revenue funding from the Council.
How To Apply
There is a two-stage application process:
Expressions of interest will be accepted between 11 April and 3 May 2019.
Full applications will be accepted between 31 May and 5 July 2019.