The Adapt & Innovate Grant Fund is now open for applications.
The Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) has shown considerable flexibility and innovation in adapting its services to suit the changing environment during the Covid-19 pandemic. Funding is now available for VCS organisations looking to change their services for the future and build sustainable change, with the aim of further supporting this adaptability over the longer term. This might be through innovative models of service-delivery, or perhaps collaborations and partnerships – either within the VCS, or including NHS partners such as GP surgeries or Primary Care Networks – which will respond flexibly to the changing external environment.
Grants of between £25k and £40k will be allocated to four to six organisations. Projects will commence in January 2021 and run for 12 – 15 months.
Applications must achieve some or all of the following:
- Demonstrate creative and innovative ways of working and/or supporting communities
- Build resilience and sustainable practices that can provide benefits beyond the funding period
- Support and empower service users to develop skills and/or knowledge and an understanding of how to manage their own health and wellbeing
- Increase patient access to services, for example supporting the development of digital and technology skills
- Address clients’ mental health needs, including those that may have been impacted or worsened by the pandemic
- Demonstrate flexibility to enable delivery to continue in the event of face-to-face contact being restricted as a result of any Covid-19 related guidelines
About the Adapt & Innovate Grants programme
Target: adults (18+) at risk of poor health
Location: the successful provider/s will deliver the service to people accessing a GP surgery within the West London CCG area, covering Kensington and Chelsea, plus Queens Park and Paddington in Westminster.
Monitoring: the successful provider will need to evaluate their service as agreed with KCSC and provide quarterly updates
Applications: Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis from mid-November and the final deadline is Monday 7th December 2020. Projects will start on 4th January 2021 and will run for between 12 – 15 months.
Click Adapt & Innovate Grant Application Short-Form for the application form
Please see Adapt & Innovate Grant Application Guidance for more information about the programme and guidance notes for the completion of your application.
Kensington & Chelsea Social Council is a local charity working to strengthen voluntary and community organisations in the borough. They offer a range of FREE services to local groups such as help with funding applications, health checks, training, governance advice, project planning and monitoring support. To find out more, or for support with completing the application form please contact email@example.com
Please note: all successful organisations must attend a workshop on how to complete the monitoring framework.