This online Forum is for voluntary sector and statutory providers/stakeholders of Sexual Health and Reproductive Health / HIV services in Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
This forum aims to improve the quality of life experienced by local residents through the development of a robust, recognised sexual health forum that:
- builds the capacity of its members
- promotes the delivery of holistic and responsive sexual health services
- facilitates the achievement of excellence.
Topics for this forum include:
- HIV prevention and support for people from Latino communities
- Needs of young people - focus on misconceptions around sexual health
- Top 10 innovations in HIV treatment
Further information will be released closer to the time. Please register below.